- School of Computer Education and Information Technology
- School of Economics, Commerce and Management
- School of Health and Environmental Science
- School of Indian and Foreign Languages
- School of Indology
- School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- School of Library and Information Science
- School of Pure and Agricultural Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Teacher's Education
school of computer education and information TECHNOLOGY:
The vision of the school is to emerge as an institution of excellence for IT education through online & distance mode and to excel in Research & Development. The missions of the school are
To offer PG & UG Programmes in Computer Science and IT related areas, keeping in tune with the latest developments and industrial requirements.
To offer advanced level training programme and to promote industry based internship, leading to the development of skilled technical man power in Software industry.
To guide and supervise in the identified IT domains to enhance students’ R & D potential.
This school is under over-all supervision of two full time computer experts, Shri Amar Nath Pandey and Smt. Kiran Pandey. This school has also a faculty member Dr. Amresh Ranjan for Mathematics. Besides, a host of other computer experts are drawn from reputed institutions to do counselling and teaching work for students offering computer courses. Through this school, the University is imparting computer education in the following programmes:
2 Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
6 Certificate in Computer Network Administration–(Exploration)