- School of Computer Education and Information Technology
- School of Economics, Commerce and Management
- School of Health and Environmental Science
- School of Indian and Foreign Languages
- School of Indology
- School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- School of Library and Information Science
- School of Pure and Agricultural Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Teacher's Education
SCHOOL OF JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION
This school has been established by the University to design and develop courses in the fast growing area of Mass Commination and Journalism, including. T. V. Journalism. The school has so far developed the following programmes:
3. B.A. (Hons.) in Journalism and Mass Communication
Both the above courses have very heavy input of practical training which is imparted to the students in the areas of electronic and print media. The training in electronic media includes attachment of students with T.V. studios and handling of movie/still cameras. Print media training
is given through attachment with the publication division of reputed newspapers. The students are also exposed to a very heavy dose of practical training in computer application.
The coordinator of the school is Prof. Arjun Tiwary, Former Head of the Department ofJournalism and Mass Communication, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi, U.P.